Software » Max/MSP
Sequencing, scripting, and more for Max/MSPDownload ajm objects
See the included INSTALL.txt for install instructions. ajm objects comes with an extensive set of help files.
Version 0.9.2 released November 26, 2010.
This is an open source project on github.
- ajm.metro: A transport-synced metro that outputs time relative to a given starting time.
- ajm.midi2coll: Store MIDI events from a MIDI file in a coll, which can then be sequenced with ajm.metro. Supports type 0 (single track) and type 1 (multi-track) MIDI files.
- ajm.seq: Manipulation and traversal of sequences containing numbers, messages, and lists. Includes MIDI note name parsing, support for chords, and more.
- ajm.rseq: Rhytmic version of ajm.seq. Use together with ajm.seq for modular sequencing.
- ajm.psui: A simple pattrstorage GUI that let's you queue up preset recalls.
- ajm.lfo~: An MSP low frequency oscillator with controls for min, max, and waveform shape.
ajm.env~: An MSP envelope generator
with independent breakpoint
functions for attack and release that comes with its own GUI object: